Everything Is Subject To Change In Life
If you live long enough, you will see history repeating itself. It’s like déjà vu.
Numerous small changes add up to surprising improvements. Of course, for this process to be successful, you must actively participate.
You really can do anything when you set your mind to it. Sometimes, though, you just need a little encouragement, a little push, a little influence.
I don’t care much for the limited-time thing.
I have a sense that I have to do more.
I only have one life to live and one life to lose.
Maybe one day, the good influences of our life will outweigh the bad ones.
Once you realize that clinging to the past will only bring you unhappiness, then you are motivated to take proactive steps.
What Is Change?
- To make or become different
Change creates anxiety when you’re going from the familiar to the unfamiliar, from the known to the unknown.
Change is a movement out of a current state (how things are today), through a transition state, and to a future state (how things will be done). This concept of three states of change is prevalent in change management literature and other improvement disciplines.
Change happens all around us: at home, in our community, and at work. Changes can be internally motivated or externally motivated. The change can be a dramatic departure from what we know, or it can be minor. Change can be anticipated or unexpected (Tim Creasey, Prosi).
Who wants to experience a miserable life twice? I certainly don’t. Once was enough to last me a lifetime and beyond.
I used to put myself on trial for my stupidity, going over and over it in my head.
Over the years, we have repeatedly found and corrected our mistakes, and we expect to find more if we are blessed to live longer.
Every day, we are given an opportunity to find meaning in the work that we and others do.
Everybody has a choice. In fact, we have many choices.
RELATED ARTICLE: 77 Ways to Pay It Forward and Change Lives
Accepting Donations Now for Children’s Holiday Gifts
It’s always good to have a fall-back plan. I know what havoc a storm can bring.
Life is in constant danger of running off the road.
What is happening at the intersection of your expectations and your reality?
I think I may be having one of those senior moments. Sometimes I can churn out material quickly, and other times I’m struggling through it.
In all things, moderation is the key. It’s as refreshing as a cup of coffee in the early morning.
Changes in Daily Life Habits
Human beings are creatures of habit. Most people have a routine that they rarely deviate from. Our morning rituals and day-to-day lifestyle has become our comfort zone.
Your daily routine or habits determine what kind of results you get in your life. So, are your habits helping you or hindering you?
Place is security. Space is freedom. We are attached to the one. And long for the other. Tuan, 1977
It’s courageous stepping outside of your comfort zone. It’s also quite liberating. If you change nothing in your daily life, nothing in your life will change.
We often go about our daily lives in somewhat of a stupor. We do many things throughout the day without much thought.
Surfing mindlessly on the Internet – this is procrastination at its finest.
As clichéd as it is, life is lived in the present, not the future. There is no later point. Our time on this earth is limited. We can’t afford to take even one day for granted. We need to make each day that much better than the last.
Our life is grounded and rooted in love, and without love, we may not live.
“We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.” —Robin Williams
“We are a nation of givers – generously giving time, energy, and resources to benefit individuals less fortunate. It’s a great American tradition to take time to reflect on and give thanks for the blessings of health, freedom, personal and financial security, family and friends.” —Jo Ann Jenkins, CEO, AARP
RELATED BLOG POST: 77 Ways to Pay It Forward and Change Lives
Quotations on Freedom to Change
“Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better.” -Albert Camus
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” —Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” -Stephen Covey
“Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.” -Mahatma Gandhi
Are voters simply bystanders, or do they vote on the issues? Do they take the time to learn about issues, or are they swayed by superficial factors, such as candidate likeability?
QUOTE: “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men, and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” -Dwight D. Eisenhower
QUOTE: “Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.” -D.H. Lawrence
There is an equal chance for everyone to do his/her best in life. Everyone should have an equal opportunity to learn as much as he/she wants.
Can I do it? (Belief) Is it worth it? (Motivation)
QUOTE: “Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious than to be able to decide.” -Napoleon Bonaparte
Liberation and Change
Liberation: “the act or process of freeing someone or something from another’s control: the act of liberating someone or something; the removal of traditional social or sexual rules, attitudes, etc.” Merriam-Webster Dictionary
The benefits of being free: the power to enjoy what is our own, openly and undisturbed, having to feel no anxiety for the honor of husband, wife, or child, nor any fear for personal safety.
…the liberty of people to use their differential faculties, abilities, and talents.
QUOTE: “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” -George Washington
Carry your own load while marching down Jordan Road. Don’t hand your burdens off to someone else.
There are times in your life when leaving a loved one is the hardest thing to do, even when you know it’s the right thing to do.
Human affections vary in proportion to the distance of their object.
“I had a lover’s quarrel with the world.” Louis Untermeyer
Love leaves you, so don’t give or take more than you can afford to lose. I’ve learned not to want what I can’t have. Expectations, hopes, and dreams of love are elements of a fool’s game until you actually fall in love; then the game changes.
Is it better to stick with the devil that you know than the one you don’t know?
“You don’t miss your water until your well runs dry. I knew what I had. I just didn’t know it was about to be gone.”—says my Ex-husband.
Love Needs Expression
The affection of the heart is not visible; it must be spoken. And men have different ways of expressing it.
How else are you going to prove that your love is true? It may be time to try something new.
Dialogue – a genuine two-way communication, or the pretense thereof.
MEN: Talk to her, and show her a little respect. Surprise her with a small gift … just because. Of course, she may be suspicious of your sudden kindness if you’re not prone to do that sort of thing.
Love has a way of sneaking up on you.
Vagueness can create an allusion of information that is not very informative, like some top secret army intel.
We should give God his due for creating us, guiding us, and giving us everything we have accomplished and have. We each shall use our gifts, our particular sets of abilities, and resources.
I expect to pass through this world but once.
Any good that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I may not pass this way again.
Changes in Well-Being
- Caring begins with being present, open to compassion, mercy, gentleness, loving-kindness, making a conscious decision to show genuine care.
- Caring is a life-long management plan.
- Caring is a sustained emotional investment in someone’s well-being, characterized by a desire to take actions that will benefit that person.
- We should strive to foster a relationship that is based on trust and respect.
The worse thing in the world is having someone feel sorry for you.
Humble folks are frequently confronted with difficulties with which they cannot cope. Our difficulties will not be removed by closing our eyes to them. They will not be removed by merely waiting to see what happens.
Life is full of detours, and I keep making the wrong turns. It reads like a New York City subway map.
My journey was a little bumpy at first. But, Oh, what a journey it has been, what a journey, indeed!
Even the best of us stumble; it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
I’ve gained some new perspectives, new experiences, new opportunities, new challenges – factors that have decidedly made me a better person – I’m more tolerant, open, empathetic, understanding, and compassionate.
I’ve got some issues to overcome – it’s just the daily nature of life itself.
I am determined not to let anyone annoy me today.
There’s so much left to smell, to eat, to do.
I’m not giving up. Don’t you give up either. We’re not quitters.
To decide means “to make up one’s mind,” or to reach a conclusion about something.
Accept what you have been given, and make the most of it.
I woke up one morning feeling sentimental; I listened to Kenny G’s Breathless CD all morning.
HELP SAVE LIVES! GET VACCINATED!
PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR CHILDREN, FAMILY, FRIENDS, CO-WORKERS, PETS, AND OTHERS.
Food For Thought
If your plans had turned out as you wanted, would it be what you want today?
If you have a personal or business website or blog, consider becoming a Marketing Affiliate Partner. You will be able to earn extra income by posting advertisers promotions on your website and blogs.
Flex Offers is an Affiliate Program with a wide variety of companies offering their products and services. Join today and start earning extra income!
Start Promoting Retailer Products on your Web Pages and Earn Commissions. Join the FLEX OFFERS Affiliate Marketing Network Today! You can also Earn Bonuses with the Refer-a-Friend program.
EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN LIFE
SHARE YOUR INSIGHTS AND EXPERIENCES. COMMENT BELOW.
- Powerful Health & Beauty Benefits of Using Aloe Vera
- Mary J. Blige: Music As Therapy
- Handsome Men in Pink Shirts
- Guide to Reflective & Relaxful Meditation Practices & Techniques
- Pretty Women in Shades of Pink Outfits & Accessories
- The Beauty of Blue Sapphire Gemstone Jewelry for Men & Women
- Orange-Inspired Dresses, Shirts & Long Cardigan Sweaters for Women
- QUEEN ELIZABETH II: Majesty & Mystery of a British Monarchy
- Serena Williams Legacy—Professional Tennis Player
- Tailgate Party Essentials for Entertaining
- High Quality COPPER Kitchen Cookware & Baking Sets
- Healthful Benefits of Eating Protein-Rich Salmon Fish
- Stylish ORANGE Golf Shirts, T-Shirts & Polo Shirts for Men
- Teeth Whitening Kits with LED Light for a Brighter Smile
- Top-Rated CELEBRITY Cookbooks & CHEF’s Cookware
- American-Style BURGERS and Side Dishes
- SANGRIA Red Wine Punch for Brunch, Lunch or Party Time
- Positive Benefits of Walking, Jogging, Running
- Valuable Benefits of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Advantages of Single Serve Coffee Brewers & K-Cup Coffee Pods
- 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- Traditional Japanese-Style Teas | Tea Pots, Tea Cups & Saucer Sets
- Flavorful & Soothing Tea Varieties from Around the World
- Techniques and Tips for Engagement & Wedding Photography | Wedding Videographer
- Digital Photography Techniques & Camera Kits for Beginner & Advanced Photographers
- Quintessential Margarita Cocktail Makers & Mixers
- Popular Beauty-Boosting Products Under $50.00
- Exquisitely Crafted Tea Kettles | Tea Cup Sets | Modern Tea Pots
- Fashion Denim Jean Jackets & Clear Backpacks for Boys & Girls
- 12 High-Performance Fitness Smart Watches
- Guide to Natural Organic Skin Care Treatment Kits
- Product Reviews: Luxury Massage Chairs and Chic Recliners
- Miniature & Full-Size Soap Bars for Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Expert Hairstyling Tools for All Types of Hair
- Essential Supplies & Tools for Professional Barbers & Barber Shops
- Beauty Trend: Airbrush Makeup Kits for Beginners & Professionals
- All-In-One Makeup Kits | Essential Cosmetic Organizers
- Impressive Housewarming and Wedding Gift Ideas for 2022
- Transparent Backpacks to Meet School Safety & Security Requirements
- Natural JADE Statues & Figurines | JADE Jewelry | JADE Gift Sets
- Beauty Trend: Lip Plumpers to Create Fuller Natural-Looking Lips
- Black Hair Care: Hair Relaxers, Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioners
- Techniques and Tips on Salmon Fishing
- Luxurious Face Creams & Exfoliating Body Scrubs
- Men’s Daily Body, Hair & Skincare Essentials
- Money Matters: Insider Tips to Buying a Home
- How to Rapidly Spot Identity Theft
- How to Improve Your Credit History and Scores
- Cost-Cutting Tips to Reduce Your Electric Bill
- Lucrative Home-Based & Small Business Ideas for 2022
- Money Matters: Earn Cash Back With Rakuten
- Discover the Hidden Secrets to Living in Snellville, Georgia
- Professional Tools for Asian Barber Shops, Asian Hair Salons, Asian Hair Stylists
- Astonishing Saxophone Cover Versions of Popular R&B Songs
- Outdoor Cooking and Grilling Tips For All Seasons
- Moving and Relocating to Atlanta: How to Find Your New Home
- Trendy Electronic Devices & Gift Ideas For Men
- Product Reviews: Powerful Propane Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Maximize Your Blog Business For Profit in 2022
- Product Reviews: Luxurious Spas, Hot Tubs and Saunas
- Product Reviews: Luxury Outdoor Patio Lounge Sets
- Launch and Grow Your Home Gardening Project
- Guide to Writing & Launching Your Best-Seller eBooks in 2022
- Time to Upgrade Your Home Entertainment System
- 7 Travel Security Tips
- Commercial Tea and Coffee Brewers | Cold Beverage Systems
- Product Reviews: Most Favorable Baby Cribs and Bassinets
- Product Reviews: Highest Rated Luggage Sets and Travel Bags
- Product Reviews: High Performance Digital Cameras and Video Camcorders
- Money Matters: Tracking Your Income and Expenses
- Stylish Outdoor Fire Pits and Patio Heaters
- Social Media Tips to Increase Your Freelance Writing Success
- Guide to Government Grant Funds in Georgia
- Aquamarine Gemstone Jewelry Gifts For Pisces & Aries
- Wood and Metal Benches For Home and Outdoor Recreation
- Renting vs Owning a Home
- 6 Tips For Great Sleep
- Amethyst, Aquarians & Diamonds: Perfect Love Match
- Product Reviews 2022: Best-Selling Popular GUITAR Recommendations
- 77 Ways to Pay It Forward and Change Lives in 2022
- Tips for Homeowners Selling A House: Quick, Easy Fixes
- The Key to Success is Using Valuable Business Strategies
- 40 Successful Email Marketing Tips and Strategies to Connect with People
- Boost Your Limited Thinking With Affluent Thoughts
- Money Matters: Guide to Blogging For Dollars
- Guide to Finding, Writing & Submitting Grant Proposals
- How to Earn Full-Time Income From Blogging
- Mystery and Suspense Writing: How to Set the Scene
- What Does Compassion and Respect Mean To You?
- Challenge Boys and Girls with LEGO Educational Builder Sets
- Festive Red Holiday Gift Guide
- New Style Handbags & Shoulder Bags for Women
- Lovely Unique Gift Baskets For All Occasions
- 5 Key Ways to Protect Your Family’s Home Networks
- Iconic LEGO Builder Sets and Kits For All Ages
- Build Your Classic Car and Auto Show With LEGO Sets
- Classic UGG® Boots and House Slippers For Women and Men
- Elegant Wedding Invitation Cards for the Bride and Groom
- Essential Things to Know About Cat, Dog and Horse Pet Care
- Country Music: Take a Glance Back Down Memory Lane
If you live long enough, you will see history repeating itself. It’s like déjà vu. Numerous small changes add up to surprising improvements. Of course, for this process to be successful, you must actively participate. You really can do anything when you set your mind to it. Sometimes, though, you just need a little encouragement,…