Save Gas and Save Money
BUY GAS ON MONDAYS. It’s the cheapest gas day in 29 states, according to GasBuddy.
Gasoline consumption has reached an all-time high, as have rising gasoline prices.
We’re just stuck with it. Or are we?
According to AAA, at $3.09, the national gas price average is at its highest of the year and not stopping.
While it is typical to see gas prices increase ahead of a holiday, especially during the peak summer driving season, pump price increases are noticeable.
According to a AAA spokesperson, “Road trippers will pay the most to fill up for the holiday since 2014.”
How to Lower Your Consumption of Gasoline
There are some things you can do to lower your gasoline consumption.
Sure, these are little things, and they won’t release us entirely from our automobile shackles, but taken together, they can ease the burden as much as it can be eased.
- Avoid aggressive driving.
- Drive the speed limit!
- Keep up on your tune-ups.
- Check and replace air filters regularly.
- Keep your tires properly inflated.
- Use the recommended grade of motor oil.
- Remove excess weight from your vehicle.
- Use your cruise control.
- Use your overdrive gears.
- Plan and combine your errands, shopping, and other outings.
- Change your work schedule to avoid driving in rush-hour traffic.
- Leave your car parked as often as possible. Ride your bike, walk or take public transportation.
- Even carpooling is better than riding alone when it comes to energy consumption.
- Driving with the windows down instead of using the air conditioner.
- Spending your hard-earned money on additives or other gimmicky products that promise to improve a car’s fuel efficiency. They don’t work.
- Buying higher-octane gas unless you are driving a luxury vehicle that requires it.
TIP: Don’t Debit At The Pump
When it comes time to fill it up, do not use your PIN.
That’s the latest place scammers are installing those hidden card-reading devices that steal your personal information.
If you do use your debit card, select the “credit” screen instead of “debit” or do the transaction inside the station.
Need to Re-Build Your Credit or Establish New Credit in your name. Start with a Secured Credit Card with a $200.00 deposit. No Credit Score Requirement. Easy application process. Click Here to Apply. Note: Must have no active bankruptcy. Make your monthly payments on time each month, and you will build a positive credit history.
Do you have any tips for saving money on gas? Comment Below.
Start Promoting Retailer Products on your Web Pages and Earn Commissions. Join the FLEX OFFERS Affiliate Marketing Network Today! You can also Earn Bonuses with the Refer-a-Friend program.
- Powerful Health & Beauty Benefits of Using Aloe Vera
- Mary J. Blige: Music As Therapy
- Handsome Men in Pink Shirts
- Guide to Reflective & Relaxful Meditation Practices & Techniques
- Pretty Women in Shades of Pink Outfits & Accessories
- The Beauty of Blue Sapphire Gemstone Jewelry for Men & Women
- Orange-Inspired Dresses, Shirts & Long Cardigan Sweaters for Women
- QUEEN ELIZABETH II: Majesty & Mystery of a British Monarchy
- Serena Williams Legacy—Professional Tennis Player
- Tailgate Party Essentials for Entertaining
- High Quality COPPER Kitchen Cookware & Baking Sets
- Healthful Benefits of Eating Protein-Rich Salmon Fish
- Stylish ORANGE Golf Shirts, T-Shirts & Polo Shirts for Men
- Teeth Whitening Kits with LED Light for a Brighter Smile
- Top-Rated CELEBRITY Cookbooks & CHEF’s Cookware
- American-Style BURGERS and Side Dishes
- SANGRIA Red Wine Punch for Brunch, Lunch or Party Time
- Positive Benefits of Walking, Jogging, Running
- Valuable Benefits of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Advantages of Single Serve Coffee Brewers & K-Cup Coffee Pods
- 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- Traditional Japanese-Style Teas | Tea Pots, Tea Cups & Saucer Sets
- Flavorful & Soothing Tea Varieties from Around the World
- Techniques and Tips for Engagement & Wedding Photography | Wedding Videographer
- Digital Photography Techniques & Camera Kits for Beginner & Advanced Photographers
- Quintessential Margarita Cocktail Makers & Mixers
- Popular Beauty-Boosting Products Under $50.00
- Exquisitely Crafted Tea Kettles | Tea Cup Sets | Modern Tea Pots
- Fashion Denim Jean Jackets & Clear Backpacks for Boys & Girls
- 12 High-Performance Fitness Smart Watches
- Guide to Natural Organic Skin Care Treatment Kits
- Product Reviews: Luxury Massage Chairs and Chic Recliners
- Miniature & Full-Size Soap Bars for Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Expert Hairstyling Tools for All Types of Hair
- Essential Supplies & Tools for Professional Barbers & Barber Shops
- Beauty Trend: Airbrush Makeup Kits for Beginners & Professionals
- All-In-One Makeup Kits | Essential Cosmetic Organizers
- Impressive Housewarming and Wedding Gift Ideas for 2022
- Transparent Backpacks to Meet School Safety & Security Requirements
- Natural JADE Statues & Figurines | JADE Jewelry | JADE Gift Sets
- Beauty Trend: Lip Plumpers to Create Fuller Natural-Looking Lips
- Black Hair Care: Hair Relaxers, Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioners
- Techniques and Tips on Salmon Fishing
- Luxurious Face Creams & Exfoliating Body Scrubs
- Men’s Daily Body, Hair & Skincare Essentials
- Money Matters: Insider Tips to Buying a Home
- How to Rapidly Spot Identity Theft
- How to Improve Your Credit History and Scores
- Cost-Cutting Tips to Reduce Your Electric Bill
- Lucrative Home-Based & Small Business Ideas for 2022
BUY GAS ON MONDAYS. It’s the cheapest gas day in 29 states, according to GasBuddy. Gasoline consumption has reached an all-time high, as have rising gasoline prices. We’re just stuck with it. Or are we? According to AAA, at $3.09, the national gas price average is at its highest of the year and not stopping.…