3 Easy Ways to Make Macaroni Casseroles
Quick and Simple-to-Prepare Delicious Mouth-Watering Macaroni and Cheese meals that many families love.
These are basic recipes that singles, beginner cooks, and even young cooks can master.
You can also make these dishes ahead and freeze the extra for those busy days when cooking dinner is the last thing you want to do.
Recipe for Basic Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
|6 ounces Elbow Macaroni (1-1/2 cups)||3 tablespoons of Butter or Margarine|
|1/4 cup Finely Chopped Onion (optional)||2 tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour|
|1/2 teaspoon of Salt||A dash of Pepper|
|2 cups of Milk||1/2 teaspoon of Salt|
|2 cups of cubed or shredded Sharp Cheese||Makes 6 servings|
Cooking Directions For Macaroni & Cheese
Cook macaroni according to package directions in boiling water. Drain.
In a separate saucepan, melt butter or margarine. If using onion, cook in butter until tender but not browned.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper. Add milk. Cook and stir the mixture until thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese to the sauce. Stir until the cheese is melted.
Blend the macaroni with the cheese sauce. Pour the mixture into a 1-1/2 quarter casserole dish.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for approximately 30 to 35 minutes.
Tuna and Macaroni Casserole Recipe
|4 ounces Small Shell Macaroni||1 small can of Condensed Cream of Celery Soup|
|1/3 cup of Milk||1/4 cup of Mayonnaise or salad dressing|
|1/2 teaspoon of Dry Mustard||1 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1 drained can of Tuna Fish||1 tablespoon of Butter or Margarine, melted|
|1/2 cup of Paprika||1/4 cup of chopped Pimiento|
|1/4 cup of Fine Dry Bread Crumbs||Makes 4 to 5 servings|
Cooking Directions For Tuna and Macaroni
Prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the soup, milk, mayonnaise, and mustard.
Stir in the cheese, tuna, and pimiento. Gently fold in the cooked macaroni.
Pour mixture into a 1-1/2 quart casserole baking dish.
In a separate bowl, combine the dry bread crumbs, melted butter, and paprika. Sprinkle on top of the casserole.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for approximately 45 to 50 minutes. Garnish casserole with parsley sprig.
Ham and Macaroni Casserole
|1 cup of Elbow Macaroni||1 cup of Butter or Margarine|
|1/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour||2 tablespoons of Brown Sugar|
|2 tablespoons of Prepared Mustard||Light Salt and Pepper|
|2 cups of Milk||2 cups of cubed, Fully Cooked Ham|
|2 medium Apples, peeled and thinly sliced||1-1/2 cups of Soft Bread Crumbs (2 slices)|
|2 tablespoons of Butter or Margarine, melted||Makes 6 servings|
Cooking Directions For Ham and Macaroni
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
In a large saucepan, melt the ¼ cup of butter. Blend in the flour, brown sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Add milk. Cook and stir the mixture until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in the cooked macaroni, ham, and apple slices.
Pour the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs and the 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Sprinkle over the casserole.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for approximately 35 minutes.
Note: This site has a marketing affiliate relationship with advertisements. I may receive a small referral fee or commission if you sign up for services or purchase a product. This allows me to continue to create content.
Start Promoting Retailer Products on your Web Pages and Earn Commissions. Join the FLEX OFFERS Affiliate Marketing Network Today! You can also Earn Bonuses with the Refer-a-Friend program.
Pin It to Pinterest
3 WAYS TO MAKE MACARONI & CHEESE
- Great Examples of How to Empower Women and Young Girls
- Amethyst & Diamonds: Perfect Love Match
- Aquamarine Gemstone Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Guide to Writing & Publishing Your eBooks
- The Beauty of Blue Sapphire Gemstone Jewelry for Men & Women
- Interesting Hobby Ideas for Men and Boys
- Creative and Fun Hobby Projects for Adults and Teens
- Useful Guidebooks for Nurses Daily Healthcare Routines
- Inspirational Music Quotes
- Pretty Women in Shades of Pink Outfits & Accessories
- Fragrance Gift Sets for Men and Women
- Positive Benefits of Walking, Jogging, Running
- Guide to Reflective & Relaxful Meditation Practices & Techniques
- Powerful Health & Beauty Benefits of Using Aloe Vera
- Product Reviews: Baby Cribs and Bassinets
- 12 High-Performance Fitness Smart Watches
- Elegant Wedding Invitation Cards for the Bride and Groom
- Advantages of Single Serve Coffee Brewers & K-Cup Coffee Pods
- Digital Photography Techniques & Camera Kits for Beginner & Advanced Photographers
- Guidebooks to Sustaining Love and Healthy Long-Term Relationships
- All-In-One Makeup Kits | Essential Cosmetic Organizers
- Orange-Inspired Dresses, Shirts & Long Cardigan Sweaters for Women
- Nina Simone: American Singer/Songwriter & Pianist
- The Captivating Melodies and Music World of Stevie Wonder
- Maximize Your Blog Business For Profit in 2023
- Tailgate Party Essentials for Entertaining
- Stylish Outdoor Fire Pits and Patio Heaters
- Essential Christmas Songs for the Holiday Season
- Anthology of Hip-Hop & Rap Music
- The Rise of Rap and Hip-Hop Songs
- How to Keep Romance Alive in Love Relationships
- High Quality COPPER Kitchen Cookware & Baking Sets
- Time to Upgrade Your Home Entertainment System
- America’s Popular & Soulful Music Stories
- Flavorful & Soothing Tea Varieties from Around the World
- Healthful Benefits of Eating Protein-Rich Salmon Fish
- Mary J. Blige: Music As Therapy
- Captivating Books & Documentaries About Donald J. Trump
- Black Hair Care: Hair Relaxers, Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioners
- Handsome Men in Pink Shirts
- QUEEN ELIZABETH II: Majesty & Mystery of a British Monarchy
- Serena Williams Legacy—Professional Tennis Player
- Stylish ORANGE Golf Shirts, T-Shirts & Polo Shirts for Men
- Teeth Whitening Kits with LED Light for a Brighter Smile
- Top-Rated CELEBRITY Cookbooks & CHEF’s Cookware
- American-Style BURGERS and Side Dishes
- SANGRIA Red Wine Punch for Brunch, Lunch or Party Time
- Valuable Benefits of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- Traditional Japanese-Style Teas | Tea Pots, Tea Cups & Saucer Sets
Quick and Simple-to-Prepare Delicious Mouth-Watering Macaroni and Cheese meals that many families love. These are basic recipes that singles, beginner cooks, and even young cooks can master. You can also make these dishes ahead and freeze the extra for those busy days when cooking dinner is the last thing you want to do. Recipe for…