3 Easy Ways to Make Macaroni Casseroles
Quick and Simple-to-Prepare Delicious Mouth-Watering Macaroni and Cheese meals that many families love.
These are basic recipes that singles, beginner cooks, and even young cooks can master.
You can also make these dishes ahead and freeze the extra for those busy days when cooking dinner is the last thing you want to do.
Recipe for Basic Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
|6 ounces Elbow Macaroni (1-1/2 cups)||3 tablespoons of Butter or Margarine|
|1/4 cup Finely Chopped Onion (optional)||2 tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour|
|1/2 teaspoon of Salt||A dash of Pepper|
|2 cups of Milk||1/2 teaspoon of Salt|
|2 cups of cubed or shredded Sharp Cheese||Makes 6 servings|
Cooking Directions For Macaroni & Cheese
Cook macaroni according to package directions in boiling water. Drain.
In a separate saucepan, melt butter or margarine. If using onion, cook in butter until tender but not browned.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper. Add milk. Cook and stir the mixture until thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese to the sauce. Stir until the cheese is melted.
Blend the macaroni with the cheese sauce. Pour the mixture into a 1-1/2 quarter casserole dish.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for approximately 30 to 35 minutes.
Tuna and Macaroni Casserole Recipe
|4 ounces Small Shell Macaroni||1 small can of Condensed Cream of Celery Soup|
|1/3 cup of Milk||1/4 cup of Mayonnaise or salad dressing|
|1/2 teaspoon of Dry Mustard||1 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1 drained can of Tuna Fish||1 tablespoon of Butter or Margarine, melted|
|1/2 cup of Paprika||1/4 cup of chopped Pimiento|
|1/4 cup of Fine Dry Bread Crumbs||Makes 4 to 5 servings|
Cooking Directions For Tuna and Macaroni
Prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the soup, milk, mayonnaise, and mustard.
Stir in the cheese, tuna, and pimiento. Gently fold in the cooked macaroni.
Pour mixture into a 1-1/2 quart casserole baking dish.
In a separate bowl, combine the dry bread crumbs, melted butter, and paprika. Sprinkle on top of the casserole.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for approximately 45 to 50 minutes. Garnish casserole with parsley sprig.
Ham and Macaroni Casserole
|1 cup of Elbow Macaroni||1 cup of Butter or Margarine|
|1/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour||2 tablespoons of Brown Sugar|
|2 tablespoons of Prepared Mustard||Light Salt and Pepper|
|2 cups of Milk||2 cups of cubed, Fully Cooked Ham|
|2 medium Apples, peeled and thinly sliced||1-1/2 cups of Soft Bread Crumbs (2 slices)|
|2 tablespoons of Butter or Margarine, melted||Makes 6 servings|
Cooking Directions For Ham and Macaroni
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
In a large saucepan, melt the ¼ cup of butter. Blend in the flour, brown sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Add milk. Cook and stir the mixture until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in the cooked macaroni, ham, and apple slices.
Pour the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs and the 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Sprinkle over the casserole.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for approximately 35 minutes.
Note: This site has a marketing affiliate relationship with advertisements. I may receive a small referral fee or commission if you sign up for services or purchase a product. This allows me to continue to create content.
Start Promoting Retailer Products on your Web Pages and Earn Commissions. Join the FLEX OFFERS Affiliate Marketing Network Today! You can also Earn Bonuses with the Refer-a-Friend program.
Pin It to Pinterest
3 WAYS TO MAKE MACARONI & CHEESE
- Top-Rated CELEBRITY Cookbooks & CHEF’s Cookware
- Money Matters: Insider Tips to Buying a Home
- Discover the Hidden Secrets to Living in Snellville, Georgia
- Guide to Government Grant Funds in Georgia
- Time to Upgrade Your Home Entertainment System
- Trendy Gift Ideas For Men
- Aquamarine Gemstone Jewelry Gifts For Pisces & Aries
- Impressive Housewarming and Wedding Gift Ideas for 2022
- Launch and Grow Your Home Gardening Project
- Product Reviews: Luxury Outdoor Patio Lounge Sets
- Product Reviews: Luxurious Spas, Hot Tubs and Saunas
- Product Reviews: Powerful Propane Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Product Reviews: High Performance Digital Cameras and Video Camcorders
- Wood and Metal Benches For Home and Outdoor Recreation
- Product Reviews: Luxury Massage Chairs and Chic Recliners
- Renting vs Owning a Home
- 6 Tips For Great Sleep
- Amethyst, Aquarians & Diamonds: Perfect Love Match
- Product Reviews: Highest Rated Luggage Sets and Travel Bags
- Guide to Writing & Launching Your Best-Seller eBooks in 2022
- Product Reviews 2022: Best-Selling Popular GUITAR Recommendations
- Stylish Outdoor Fire Pits and Patio Heaters
- 77 Ways to Pay It Forward and Change Lives in 2022
- Lucrative Home-Based & Small Business Ideas for 2022
- Product Reviews: Most Favorable Baby Cribs and Bassinets
- Tips for Homeowners Selling A House: Quick, Easy Fixes
- Maximize Your Blog Business For Profit in 2022
- The Key to Success is Using Valuable Business Strategies
- 40 Successful Email Marketing Tips and Strategies to Connect with People
- Boost Your Limited Thinking With Affluent Thoughts
- Money Matters: Guide to Blogging For Dollars
- Guide to Finding, Writing & Submitting Grant Proposals
- How to Earn Full-Time Income From Blogging
- Mystery and Suspense Writing: How to Set the Scene
- What Does Compassion and Respect Mean To You?
- Challenge Boys and Girls with LEGO Educational Builder Sets
- Festive Red Holiday Gift Guide
- New Style Handbags & Shoulder Bags for Women
- 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- Lovely Unique Gift Baskets For All Occasions
- 5 Key Ways to Protect Your Family’s Home Networks
- How to Rapidly Spot Identity Theft
- Astonishing Saxophone Cover Versions of Popular R&B Songs
- Iconic LEGO Builder Sets and Kits For All Ages
- Build Your Classic Car and Auto Show With LEGO Sets
- Reliable Tea and Coffee Brewers and Cold Beverage Systems
- Classic UGG® Boots and House Slippers For Women and Men
- Elegant Wedding Invitation Cards for the Bride and Groom
- Outdoor Cooking and Grilling Tips For All Seasons
- Essential Things to Know About Cat, Dog and Horse Pet Care
Quick and Simple-to-Prepare Delicious Mouth-Watering Macaroni and Cheese meals that many families love. These are basic recipes that singles, beginner cooks, and even young cooks can master. You can also make these dishes ahead and freeze the extra for those busy days when cooking dinner is the last thing you want to do. Recipe for…