Discover the Hidden Secrets to Living in Snellville, Georgia
The City “Where Everybody’s Proud to Be Somebody” is a Hot Spot for Families, Entrepreneurs, and Small Businesses.
Snellville is known for its increasingly diverse community.
Snellville’s convenient Gwinnett County location, approximately 18 miles east of Atlanta and 45 miles west of Athens, has allowed it to prosper as a hub of commerce and retail in Northeast Georgia.
Snellville fosters opportunities for businesses and young professionals, activities for families young and old.
Compared to the rest of the country, Snellville’s cost of living is approximately 2.3% lower than the U.S. average.
Buying a Home in Snellville, Georgia
It’s a Good Time to Buy in Snellville. There are quality homes at affordable prices. Home appreciation is up in the last 12 months.
If you are considering purchasing a single-family home, townhouse, or other real estate property, I believe it will be an excellent decision to utilize the services of a licensed REALTOR®.
A good real estate agent/broker has experience and relevant information to help you make the best possible choice in your search for a new home.
Specialties: Realtor/Owner | Buyer’s Agent | Seller’s Agent | Relocation
Terina serves home buyers and sellers in Snellville, Conyers, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Loganville, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, and many other Metro Atlanta suburbs.
She Will Guide You Through the Process of Purchasing or Leasing:
- Residential Single-Family Homes and Estates
- High-Rise and Low-Rise Condominiums
- Brownstones, Townhomes, or Townhouses
- Multi-Family Investment Properties
- Office and Retail Space
Golf Courses in or near Snellville
Variety of Shopping and Dining Options in Snellville
There is an abundance of nearby shopping centers and restaurants.
- The Shoppes at Webb Gin on Scenic Highway
- Presidential Commons Retail Shopping Center near Emory Eastside Medical Center, one of the largest hospitals in the area.
- Grayson Village in Loganville
- Village Shoppes of Sugarloaf in Lawrenceville
- Five Forks Corner Shopping Center in Lilburn
- Loganville Town Center
- Kroger and Publix Grocery Stores
Mixed-Use Development in Snellville
The city is creating a walkable Downtown consisting of 50,000 sq. ft. of shopping, dining, recreation, and business space.
The Grove at Towne Center will include over 275 luxury residential units, retail space (including a special use Market Building), medical offices, the new Gwinnett County Elizabeth H. Williams Library with second floor co-working space and a 750 parking-space parking deck, all surrounding The Grove, a one-acre town green space with significant common areas.
The Northside Hospital buildings will include physician offices, an ambulatory surgery center, urgent care and other outpatient services catering to the residents of Snellville.
The Snellville Farmers’ Market
Snellville is home to the award-winning Snellville Farmers’ Market.
The Market provides an opportunity for area residents to purchase fresh produce, meat, and more each Saturday from June through September. Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome. You are advised to bring poop bags along…just in case!
Recreational Activities in Snellville, Georgia
PARKS IN SNELLVILLE
Lenora Park—Has an Outdoor Leisure Pool with Waterslide—4500 Lenora Church Rd
South Gwinnett Park—23 acre park—2015 McGee Road
More Athletic Activities: Adult Softball, Adult Kickball, Youth Soccer, Generals Athletic Club, Flag Football, and Tennis
- AMF Snellville Lanes
- AMF in Conyers
- Bowlero in Lawrenceville
- Stars and Strikes in Loganville
ANNUAL SNELLVILLE DAYS FESTIVAL
Arts and Crafts Festival at T. W. Briscoe Park. Snellville Parks & Recreation.
For more information on volunteering, entertaining, or being a vendor or sponsor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNITY GARDEN AT SNELLVILLE
The Garden is located in T. W. Briscoe Park on the corner of Marigold Road and Sawyer Parkway.
The Community Garden @ Snellville adds a new dimension to Snellville’s sense of community. A proclamation was presented to the team to recognize the many hours that the team, made up of volunteers, spends nurturing seedlings in the garden greenhouse and then selling them at the Snellville Farmers’ Market.
According to the Proclamation, “The Community Garden strengthens the community by providing a setting for social interaction, education, and self-sufficient food production with a focus on health and wellness.”
It offers space for families to grow flowers, food for their own consumption and to donate to local charities.
Currently, the garden includes 48 raised beds, a pavilion, beehives, a greenhouse, a tool shed, and a large perennial garden.
Business Networking Groups in Gwinnett County
Gwinnett Council for Seniors—Lawrenceville—Connecting and Empowering the Senior Citizens of Gwinnett County.
Greater Eastside Chamber of Commerce—Serving Snellville, Grayson, and Loganville
Snellville Tourism & Trade (STAT) works to improve the community in many ways.
The organization produces numerous events throughout the year, including the Snellville Beach Blast, Star Spangled Snellville, the Snellville Fall Festival, and the annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony.
The Snellville Commerce Club promotes the city’s businesses by hosting regular lunch meetings and special events.
The Snellville Parks & Recreation Department offers programs and activities at the Snellville Active Adult Center for adults over 50.
Most of the programs are held at 2350 Oak Road. They offer exercise classes, a fitness room, an open billiards table, card groups, social groups, computer classes, crochet and knitting club, painting classes, and so much more. Visit their Facebook page for more information.
Schools in Snellville, Georgia
- Anderson-Livsey Elementary School
- Annistown Elementary School
- Britt Elementary School
- Brookwood Elementary School
- Brookwood High School
- Centerville Elementary School
- Partee Elementary School
- Pharr Elementary School
- R. L. Norton Elementary School
- Shiloh Elementary School
- Shiloh High School
- Shiloh Middle School
- Snellville Christian Academy
- Snellville Middle School
- South Gwinnett High School
Youth Programs and Scholarships
Walton Electric Trust Scholarship
The Walton Electric Trust student scholarship is open to any graduating high school senior or incoming college freshman with no more than 15 hours of college credit.
Winners are selected by overall evaluation; awards are not based on grade point average.
Students planning to attend technical, vocational, or other non-traditional university education are strongly urged to apply.
To qualify, the student’s primary residence must be served by Walton EMC. The number of student scholarships will be awarded depending on the quality of applicants.
Walton EMC Engineering Leadership Scholarship
The Walton EMC Engineering Leadership Scholarship provides five $10,000 scholarships to students who study one of the bachelor’s degree programs within the University of Georgia College of Engineering.
The scholarship is open to residents of the counties Walton EMC serves, including Athens-Clarke, Barrow, DeKalb, Greene, Gwinnett, Morgan, Newton, Oconee, Rockdale, and Walton.
Walter Harrison Scholarship
Each year, the Walter Harrison Scholarship program awards $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors and undergraduate students attending any vocational school or two- or four-year accredited college or university in Georgia.
Funded by Georgia’s electric cooperatives such as Walton EMC, the scholarships are awarded annually based on academic achievement and financial need.
Gwinnett Entrepreneur Center in Lawrenceville
Helping Gwinnett’s Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs Thrive.
The Center will be operated by staff from Georgia Gwinnett College, which will provide instruction, practical assistance, and other supporting services.
Members will learn from the experts about essential principles of business and develop relationships to help them succeed.
The new Entrepreneur Center is in progress. It will offer aspiring manufacturers, restaurateurs, and other businesses services such as nuts-and-bolts business classes, workshops, coaching, peer-learning, and connections to customers and sources of capital.
Businesses accepted for membership will have access to private offices and co-working space.
If you are interested in receiving news and updates via email regarding the center, please click here to sign up.
Portable Dual Laptop Monitor
Ideal for work at home, schooling at home, traveling salespersons, trade shows, business meetings. Portable design easily attaches and detaches from your laptop.
Features mirrored display, extended desktop, presentation and portrait modes. Increase your screen space and productivity with the Portable Dual Monitor.
This 12.5” monitor attaches easily to the back of your laptop. Simply slide it out when you need extended screen space.
It’s ultra thin and features brightness control, 270-degree rotation and an optional kickstand for stability. Flip it 180 degrees for business presentations.
Compatible with Windows, Mac and Chromebook laptops that have a USB-A or USB-C port.
Genuine Leather Backpack with Separate Laptop Compartment
Roomy interior compartment with slots and dividers for files, phone, pen, tablet. Separate laptop compartment for easy airport access. Leather key fob. Concealed zip out water bottle holder. Available in Tan, Brown or Distressed Buffalo.
Georgia Gwinnett College is a Public College located in nearby Lawrenceville, Georgia.
Start Promoting Retailer Products on your Web Pages and Earn Commissions. Join the FLEX OFFERS Affiliate Marketing Network Today! You can also Earn Bonuses with the Refer-a-Friend program.
Are You Ready to Buy or Sell a Home in Snellville or Nearby Cities?
Discover the Hidden Secrets to Living in Snellville, Georgia
- Powerful Health & Beauty Benefits of Using Aloe Vera
- Mary J. Blige: Music As Therapy
- Handsome Men in Pink Shirts
- Guide to Reflective & Relaxful Meditation Practices & Techniques
- Pretty Women in Shades of Pink Outfits & Accessories
- The Beauty of Blue Sapphire Gemstone Jewelry for Men & Women
- Orange-Inspired Dresses, Shirts & Long Cardigan Sweaters for Women
- QUEEN ELIZABETH II: Majesty & Mystery of a British Monarchy
- Serena Williams Legacy—Professional Tennis Player
- Tailgate Party Essentials for Entertaining
- High Quality COPPER Kitchen Cookware & Baking Sets
- Healthful Benefits of Eating Protein-Rich Salmon Fish
- Stylish ORANGE Golf Shirts, T-Shirts & Polo Shirts for Men
- Teeth Whitening Kits with LED Light for a Brighter Smile
- Top-Rated CELEBRITY Cookbooks & CHEF’s Cookware
- American-Style BURGERS and Side Dishes
- SANGRIA Red Wine Punch for Brunch, Lunch or Party Time
- Positive Benefits of Walking, Jogging, Running
- Valuable Benefits of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Advantages of Single Serve Coffee Brewers & K-Cup Coffee Pods
- 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- Traditional Japanese-Style Teas | Tea Pots, Tea Cups & Saucer Sets
- Flavorful & Soothing Tea Varieties from Around the World
- Techniques and Tips for Engagement & Wedding Photography | Wedding Videographer
- Digital Photography Techniques & Camera Kits for Beginner & Advanced Photographers
- Quintessential Margarita Cocktail Makers & Mixers
- Popular Beauty-Boosting Products Under $50.00
- Exquisitely Crafted Tea Kettles | Tea Cup Sets | Modern Tea Pots
- Fashion Denim Jean Jackets & Clear Backpacks for Boys & Girls
- 12 High-Performance Fitness Smart Watches
- Guide to Natural Organic Skin Care Treatment Kits
- Product Reviews: Luxury Massage Chairs and Chic Recliners
- Miniature & Full-Size Soap Bars for Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Expert Hairstyling Tools for All Types of Hair
- Essential Supplies & Tools for Professional Barbers & Barber Shops
- Beauty Trend: Airbrush Makeup Kits for Beginners & Professionals
- All-In-One Makeup Kits | Essential Cosmetic Organizers
- Impressive Housewarming and Wedding Gift Ideas for 2022
- Transparent Backpacks to Meet School Safety & Security Requirements
- Natural JADE Statues & Figurines | JADE Jewelry | JADE Gift Sets
- Beauty Trend: Lip Plumpers to Create Fuller Natural-Looking Lips
- Black Hair Care: Hair Relaxers, Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioners
- Techniques and Tips on Salmon Fishing
- Luxurious Face Creams & Exfoliating Body Scrubs
- Men’s Daily Body, Hair & Skincare Essentials
- Money Matters: Insider Tips to Buying a Home
- How to Rapidly Spot Identity Theft
- How to Improve Your Credit History and Scores
- Cost-Cutting Tips to Reduce Your Electric Bill
- Lucrative Home-Based & Small Business Ideas for 2022
- Money Matters: Earn Cash Back With Rakuten
- Discover the Hidden Secrets to Living in Snellville, Georgia
- Professional Tools for Asian Barber Shops, Asian Hair Salons, Asian Hair Stylists
- Astonishing Saxophone Cover Versions of Popular R&B Songs
- Outdoor Cooking and Grilling Tips For All Seasons
- Moving and Relocating to Atlanta: How to Find Your New Home
- Trendy Electronic Devices & Gift Ideas For Men
- Product Reviews: Powerful Propane Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Maximize Your Blog Business For Profit in 2022
- Product Reviews: Luxurious Spas, Hot Tubs and Saunas
The City “Where Everybody’s Proud to Be Somebody” is a Hot Spot for Families, Entrepreneurs, and Small Businesses. Snellville is known for its increasingly diverse community. Snellville’s convenient Gwinnett County location, approximately 18 miles east of Atlanta and 45 miles west of Athens, has allowed it to prosper as a hub of commerce and retail in Northeast Georgia. Snellville…