3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting
Here are a few reasons why you should use WordPress—and what makes it the best and most popular platform on the internet.
Even if you’re a basic user, it’s relatively easy to get started.
There are two WordPress hosting options. If you want a host for your high-traffic website or you have little to no knowledge about hosts, managed hosting will work better for you.
A Managed WordPress Hosting Provider aims to help you maximize productivity.
You can focus on what you do best around your business and leave all the technical aspects to professionals.
You do not need any experience or expertise to deal with managed WordPress hosting.
WordPress itself is 100% free, no fees attached, no strings attached. You can download the software from WordPress.org and it does not cost a thing.
Even though it is free, you still need a host provider for your WordPress site. There are two options for hosting:
- SELF-HOSTED is where you take care of the hosting costs, maintenance and security responsibilities.
- MANAGED HOSTING. You pay a company to take care of the hosting and much of the maintenance and security for you.
Managed Website Hosting
Its major benefit is that it ensures excellent website security. With managed website hosting, you can have peace of mind knowing that everything is under web hosting experts’ care as you focus on other business.
The hosting providers will take care of all critical issues such as backups, WordPress updates, and security checks.
Your website will be safe, and the files undergo back-ups every day.
A Site Health Status screen will display critical issues that need to be addressed to improve your site’s performance.
Managed hosting is therefore only recommended if you are not knowledgeable on the technical aspects of WordPress. It is the go-to option for most established businesses or individuals with high traffic sites (Eric Kahuha, Data Scientist).
Managed WordPress Hosting
With managed WordPress hosting, speed is guaranteed.
The host provides the latest technologies to ensure that your website loads fast and the security is of the best class.
This is essential, especially in the current digital era, where hackers and malware attacks are prevalent.
WP Engine’s Managed WordPress Hosting
With WP Engine & StudioPress, you can build remarkable website experiences with the agility, performance, and intelligence that the market demands so you can drive your business forward, faster.
WP Engine serves approximately 90,000 customers in over 140+ countries.
WordPress is a great CMS that makes it easy to get started and run a content-driven business.
- Fully managed service geared towards WordPress sites
- Boost Website Performance
- Build, test, and deploy sites faster with powerful Genesis themes
- StudioPress themes that will ensure a secure and search-engine-optimized foundation for WordPress experiences that drive business results.
- Move your existing sites to WP Engine’s platform with no downtime
- Access to over 50,000 plug-ins
- WP Engine has launched a new eCommerce hosting solution for businesses looking to take the leap into online sales or make more money faster with their existing WooCommerce store.
Snapshot of WP Engine’s WordPress Features
- 35+ Premium StudioPress Themes included for free on every plan
- 3 environments on each site: Development, Staging & Production.
- Automated migration plugin
- Automated backups
- Automatic core updates
- Page Performance Tool included for free
- World-Class WordPress security from Global Edge Security
- WordPress optimized platform
- Automated SSL certificates
- 18 data centers available globally
- SSH Gateway
- Fully Optimized WP Engine DevKit
- 60-day money back guarantee
GoDaddy’s Managed WordPress Hosting
WordPress has become so much more than a blogging platform.
It’s a full-featured content management system, which means it’s also more than just a website.
Let’s talk about the benefits of WordPress for, not just your business blog, but your company’s entire website.
Is WordPress Just For Blogs?
WordPress isn’t only for blogs or websites. It is one of the most powerful content management systems in the world.
Unfortunately, many small business websites are basically brochures that tell everyone who you are, what got you started, how to contact you, and a few pages about what you sell.
But that’s it. They don’t do anything more than that.
A blog is a collection of articles and stories about a variety of topics. It’s a public diary of sorts, covering an endless number of topics.
Content Management System
A content management system not only lets you build those web pages and write those articles, it makes it so simple to do.
You don’t even need to hire a professional webmaster every time you want to make a simple change.
This means WordPress can do so much more than blogging. Adding a blog article is fairly easy:
At its most basic level, you just type in your information, add a few images, hit Publish, and you’re done.
Adding a new page to your website is just as easy.
The window where you enter your information is the same.
The formatting commands are the same.
The method for adding photos and videos are the same.
It’s the same interface; the only difference is when you press Publish, the thing you created is a web page, not a blog post.
This means once you have your domain name and hosting space, you can build your website yourself, and then later add blog articles yourself.
Benefits of Using WordPress
Here are a few reasons why the benefits of WordPress make it your best choice for your personal or business website.
A Wide Variety of Themes to Choose From
The theme is the outer layer of your website—the face, the facade, the style, the part that makes it look pretty.
With WordPress themes, you can change between any number of different styles and layouts without having to dig into the guts of your code.
Choosing a theme may be the hardest part of setting up your blog because there are literally thousands of themes you could choose from.
Themes where the navigation bar is on the left, others where it’s on the right. One column, two column, three column layouts.
Magazine and newspaper style versus traditional style. A nearly limitless number of color combinations and design choices.
You can even choose between free and premium themes.
Premium WordPress Themes
Many of the premium themes are professionally designed and are built to have additional capabilities like helping with your SEO or working on mobile devices as well as desktop computers.
There are some free themes that are equally as good as the premium themes, but be careful of free themes that seem to be missing a few components or doesn’t have a few of the bells and whistles that the premium themes do.
There are plenty of other themes available, including themes that are designed specifically for a particular industry.
Adding Website Content with WordPress is Quick and Easy
With WordPress, adding website content is simple. You can quickly create a blog post or page with ease.
With Themes, all the design work is already done and pre-installed, and the beautifully-themed page or post was created as soon as you clicked the mouse in the previous sentence.
You can add a Photo or Video by clicking the Add Media button.
You can create a hyperlink by highlighting a piece of text and then clicking the button that looks a little like a chain.
As far as the rest of the buttons go, you only have to mouse over each one to see a little box pop up that tells you what the button does.
You can update your plugins, theme, and even WordPress itself in a matter of minutes. You can change your theme without losing a single picture or blog post.
GoDaddy’s Managed WordPress handles core software and security updates and daily back-ups for you, so you don’t even have to do this.
WordPress For Beginners
If you are a beginner and want to start a WordPress site, here’s what you should do:
Get a hosting solution, like GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting.
- The Quick Start Wizard will help you to get your new site up and running fast. Answer some basic questions about your business, and the Quick Start Wizard will use the data to help you select a theme and begin populating data on your site.
- Add new pages and blog articles. Publish at least one blog article per week.
- Read tutorials and watch videos to help answer any questions you have. Learn new techniques and best practices by reading what some of the blogging professionals are doing. Try new things and don’t be afraid to experiment.
- Set a schedule to regularly maintain and update your blog. Make sure you’re backing up your blog regularly as well.
- WordPress isn’t only for blogs or websites. It is one of the most powerful content management systems in the world.
- Once you try it, you’ll quickly understand why WordPress is so popular. So, no matter what your business is or what you need your website to do, you can do it with WordPress. There are plenty of people already doing it, and you can get the help you need to make your own website a reality.
Become an Affiliate Marketer
Join the Flex Offers Affiliate Marketing Network. Promote products and services on your websites and blogs. Earn Commissions!
Recap: 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Hosting
- Content Management System
- Boost Website Performance
- eCommerce Features
Start Promoting Retailer Products on your Web Pages and Earn Commissions. Join the FLEX OFFERS Affiliate Marketing Network Today! You can also Earn Bonuses with the Refer-a-Friend program.
Pin It to Pinterest
Content Management System, Boost Blog Performance, eCommerce Hosting. High Traffic Sites | WordPress Themes | Host Provider | Website Security | Web Hosting | WooCommerce Online Store | Blogging Platform | Business Blog | Create a Blog Post | Create a Web Page | Navigation Bar | Create a Hyperlink | Add Media | Blog Article | Best Practices | Blogging Professionals | Learn New Techniques | Maximize Your Blog for Profit
3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Hosting
- Great Examples of How to Empower Women and Young Girls
- Amethyst & Diamonds: Perfect Love Match
- Aquamarine Gemstone Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Guide to Writing & Publishing Your eBooks
- The Beauty of Blue Sapphire Gemstone Jewelry for Men & Women
- Interesting Hobby Ideas for Men and Boys
- Creative and Fun Hobby Projects for Adults and Teens
- Useful Guidebooks for Nurses Daily Healthcare Routines
- Inspirational Music Quotes
- Pretty Women in Shades of Pink Outfits & Accessories
- Fragrance Gift Sets for Men and Women
- Positive Benefits of Walking, Jogging, Running
- Guide to Reflective & Relaxful Meditation Practices & Techniques
- Powerful Health & Beauty Benefits of Using Aloe Vera
- Product Reviews: Baby Cribs and Bassinets
- 12 High-Performance Fitness Smart Watches
- Elegant Wedding Invitation Cards for the Bride and Groom
- Advantages of Single Serve Coffee Brewers & K-Cup Coffee Pods
- Digital Photography Techniques & Camera Kits for Beginner & Advanced Photographers
- Guidebooks to Sustaining Love and Healthy Long-Term Relationships
- All-In-One Makeup Kits | Essential Cosmetic Organizers
- Orange-Inspired Dresses, Shirts & Long Cardigan Sweaters for Women
- Nina Simone: American Singer/Songwriter & Pianist
- The Captivating Melodies and Music World of Stevie Wonder
- Maximize Your Blog Business For Profit in 2023
- Tailgate Party Essentials for Entertaining
- Stylish Outdoor Fire Pits and Patio Heaters
- Essential Christmas Songs for the Holiday Season
- Anthology of Hip-Hop & Rap Music
- The Rise of Rap and Hip-Hop Songs
- How to Keep Romance Alive in Love Relationships
- High Quality COPPER Kitchen Cookware & Baking Sets
- Time to Upgrade Your Home Entertainment System
- America’s Popular & Soulful Music Stories
- Flavorful & Soothing Tea Varieties from Around the World
- Healthful Benefits of Eating Protein-Rich Salmon Fish
- Mary J. Blige: Music As Therapy
- Captivating Books & Documentaries About Donald J. Trump
- Black Hair Care: Hair Relaxers, Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioners
- Handsome Men in Pink Shirts
- QUEEN ELIZABETH II: Majesty & Mystery of a British Monarchy
- Serena Williams Legacy—Professional Tennis Player
- Stylish ORANGE Golf Shirts, T-Shirts & Polo Shirts for Men
- Teeth Whitening Kits with LED Light for a Brighter Smile
- Top-Rated CELEBRITY Cookbooks & CHEF’s Cookware
- American-Style BURGERS and Side Dishes
- SANGRIA Red Wine Punch for Brunch, Lunch or Party Time
- Valuable Benefits of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- Traditional Japanese-Style Teas | Tea Pots, Tea Cups & Saucer Sets
- Techniques and Tips for Engagement & Wedding Photography | Wedding Videographer
- Quintessential Margarita Cocktail Makers & Mixers
- Popular Beauty-Boosting Products Under $50.00
- Exquisitely Crafted Tea Kettles | Tea Cup Sets | Modern Tea Pots
- Fashion Denim Jean Jackets & Clear Backpacks for Boys & Girls
- Guide to Natural Organic Skin Care Treatment Kits
- Product Reviews: Luxury Massage Chairs and Chic Recliners
- Miniature & Full-Size Soap Bars for Hotels & Vacation Rentals
- Expert Hairstyling Tools for All Types of Hair
- Essential Supplies & Tools for Professional Barbers & Barber Shops
- Beauty Trend: Airbrush Makeup Kits for Beginners & Professionals
- Impressive Housewarming and Wedding Gift Ideas for 2022
- Transparent Backpacks to Meet School Safety & Security Requirements
- Natural JADE Statues & Figurines | JADE Jewelry | JADE Gift Sets
- Beauty Trend: Lip Plumpers to Create Fuller Natural-Looking Lips
- Techniques and Tips on Salmon Fishing
- Luxurious Face Creams & Exfoliating Body Scrubs
- Men’s Daily Body, Hair & Skincare Essentials
- Money Matters: Insider Tips to Buying a Home
- How to Rapidly Spot Identity Theft
- How to Improve Your Credit History and Scores
- Cost-Cutting Tips to Reduce Your Electric Bill
- Lucrative Home-Based & Small Business Ideas for 2022
- Money Matters: Earn Cash Back With Rakuten
- Discover the Hidden Secrets to Living in Snellville, Georgia
- Professional Tools for Asian Barber Shops, Asian Hair Salons, Asian Hair Stylists
- Astonishing Saxophone Cover Versions of Popular R&B Songs
- Outdoor Cooking and Grilling Tips For All Seasons
- Moving and Relocating to Atlanta: How to Find Your New Home
- Trendy Electronic Devices & Gift Ideas For Men
- Product Reviews: Powerful Propane Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Product Reviews: Luxurious Spas, Hot Tubs and Saunas
- Product Reviews: Luxury Outdoor Patio Lounge Sets
- Launch and Grow Your Home Gardening Project
- Commercial Tea and Coffee Brewers | Cold Beverage Systems
- Product Reviews: Highest Rated Luggage Sets and Travel Bags
- Product Reviews: High Performance Digital Cameras and Video Camcorders
- Money Matters: Tracking Your Income and Expenses
- Social Media Tips to Increase Your Freelance Writing Success
- Guide to Government Grant Funds in Georgia
- Wood and Metal Benches For Home and Outdoor Recreation
- Renting vs Owning a Home
- 6 Tips For Great Sleep
- Product Reviews 2022: Best-Selling Popular GUITAR Recommendations
- 77 Ways to Pay It Forward and Change Lives in 2022
- Tips for Homeowners Selling A House: Quick, Easy Fixes
- The Key to Success is Using Valuable Business Strategies
- 40 Successful Email Marketing Tips and Strategies to Connect with People
- Boost Your Limited Thinking With Affluent Thoughts
- Money Matters: Guide to Blogging For Dollars
Here are a few reasons why you should use WordPress—and what makes it the best and most popular platform on the internet. Even if you’re a basic user, it’s relatively easy to get started. There are two WordPress hosting options. If you want a host for your high-traffic website or you have little to no…