Here are a few reasons why you should use WordPress—and what makes it the best and most popular platform on the internet. Even if you’re a basic user, it’s relatively easy to get started.
There are two WordPress hosting options. If you want a host for your high-traffic website or you have little to no knowledge about hosts, managed hosting will work better for you.
A Managed WordPress Hosting Provider aims to help you maximize productivity.
You can focus on what you do best around your business and leave all the technical aspects to professionals.
You do not need any experience or expertise to deal with managed WordPress hosting.
WordPress itself is 100% free, no fees attached, no strings attached. You can download the software from WordPress.org and it does not cost a thing.
Even though it is free, you still need a host provider for your WordPress site. There are two options for hosting:
- SELF-HOSTED is where you take care of the hosting costs, maintenance and security responsibilities.
- MANAGED HOSTING. You pay a company to take care of the hosting and much of the maintenance and security for you.
Managed Website Hosting
Its major benefit is that it ensures excellent website security. With managed website hosting, you can have peace of mind knowing that everything is under web hosting experts’ care as you focus on other business.
The hosting providers will take care of all critical issues such as backups, WordPress updates, and security checks.
Your website will be safe, and the files undergo back-ups every day.
A Site Health Status screen will display critical issues that need to be addressed to improve your site’s performance.
Managed hosting is therefore only recommended if you are not knowledgeable on the technical aspects of WordPress. It is the go-to option for most established businesses or individuals with high traffic sites (Eric Kahuha, Data Scientist).
|ThinkPad T14s Gen 2 Intel (14”) – Storm Grey|
Managed WordPress Hosting
With managed WordPress hosting, speed is guaranteed.
The host provides the latest technologies to ensure that your website loads fast and the security is of the best class.
This is essential, especially in the current digital era, where hackers and malware attacks are prevalent.
WP Engine’s Managed WordPress Hosting
With WP Engine & StudioPress, you can build remarkable website experiences with the agility, performance, and intelligence that the market demands so you can drive your business forward, faster.
WP Engine serves approximately 90,000 customers in over 140+ countries.
WordPress is a great CMS that makes it easy to get started and run a content-driven business.
- Fully managed service geared towards WordPress sites
- Boost Website Performance
- Build, test, and deploy sites faster with powerful Genesis themes
- StudioPress themes that will ensure a secure and search-engine-optimized foundation for WordPress experiences that drive business results.
- Move your existing sites to WP Engine’s platform with no downtime
- Access to over 50,000 plug-ins
- WP Engine has launched a new eCommerce hosting solution for businesses looking to take the leap into online sales or make more money faster with their existing WooCommerce store.
Snapshot of WP Engine’s WordPress Features
- 35+ Premium StudioPress Themes included for free on every plan
- 3 environments on each site: Development, Staging & Production.
- Automated migration plugin
- Automated backups
- Automatic core updates
- Page Performance Tool included for free
- World-Class WordPress security from Global Edge Security
- WordPress optimized platform
- Automated SSL certificates
- 18 data centers available globally
- SSH Gateway
- Fully Optimized WP Engine DevKit
- 60-day money back guarantee
GoDaddy’s Managed WordPress Hosting
WordPress has become so much more than a blogging platform.
It’s a full-featured content management system, which means it’s also more than just a website.
Let’s talk about the benefits of WordPress for, not just your business blog, but your company’s entire website.
|ThinkCentre M90a (23.8") All-in-One Desktop Computer|
Is WordPress Just For Blogs?
WordPress isn’t only for blogs or websites. It is one of the most powerful content management systems in the world.
Unfortunately, many small business websites are basically brochures that tell everyone who you are, what got you started, how to contact you, and a few pages about what you sell.
But that’s it. They don’t do anything more than that.
A blog is a collection of articles and stories about a variety of topics. It’s a public diary of sorts, covering an endless number of topics.
|ThinkPad X12 Detachable (12″, Intel) Tablet|
Content Management System
A content management system not only lets you build those web pages and write those articles, it makes it so simple to do.
You don’t even need to hire a professional webmaster every time you want to make a simple change.
This means WordPress can do so much more than blogging. Adding a blog article is fairly easy:
At its most basic level, you just type in your information, add a few images, hit Publish, and you’re done.
Adding a new page to your website is just as easy.
The window where you enter your information is the same.
The formatting commands are the same.
The method for adding photos and videos are the same.
It’s the same interface; the only difference is when you press Publish, the thing you created is a web page, not a blog post.
This means once you have your domain name and hosting space, you can build your website yourself, and then later add blog articles yourself.
Benefits of Using WordPress
Here are a few reasons why the benefits of WordPress make it your best choice for your personal or business website.
A Wide Variety of Themes to Choose From
The theme is the outer layer of your website—the face, the facade, the style, the part that makes it look pretty.
With WordPress themes, you can change between any number of different styles and layouts without having to dig into the guts of your code.
Choosing a theme may be the hardest part of setting up your blog because there are literally thousands of themes you could choose from.
Themes where the navigation bar is on the left, others where it’s on the right. One column, two column, three column layouts.
Magazine and newspaper style versus traditional style. A nearly limitless number of color combinations and design choices.
You can even choose between free and premium themes.
Premium WordPress Themes
Many of the premium themes are professionally designed and are built to have additional capabilities like helping with your SEO or working on mobile devices as well as desktop computers.
There are some free themes that are equally as good as the premium themes, but be careful of free themes that seem to be missing a few components or doesn’t have a few of the bells and whistles that the premium themes do.
There are plenty of other themes available, including themes that are designed specifically for a particular industry.
Adding Website Content with WordPress is Quick and Easy
With WordPress, adding website content is simple. You can quickly create a blog post or page with ease.
With Themes, all the design work is already done and pre-installed, and the beautifully-themed page or post was created as soon as you clicked the mouse in the previous sentence.
You can add a Photo or Video by clicking the Add Media button.
You can create a hyperlink by highlighting a piece of text and then clicking the button that looks a little like a chain.
As far as the rest of the buttons go, you only have to mouse over each one to see a little box pop up that tells you what the button does.
You can update your plugins, theme, and even WordPress itself in a matter of minutes. You can change your theme without losing a single picture or blog post.
|Proflowers Azalea Bonsai Plant Delivery|
GoDaddy’s Managed WordPress handles core software and security updates and daily back-ups for you, so you don’t even have to do this.
WordPress For Beginners
If you are a beginner and want to start a WordPress site, here’s what you should do:
Get a hosting solution, like GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting.
- The Quick Start Wizard will help you to get your new site up and running fast. Answer some basic questions about your business, and the Quick Start Wizard will use the data to help you select a theme and begin populating data on your site.
- Add new pages and blog articles. Publish at least one blog article per week.
- Read tutorials and watch videos to help answer any questions you have. Learn new techniques and best practices by reading what some of the blogging professionals are doing. Try new things and don’t be afraid to experiment.
- Set a schedule to regularly maintain and update your blog. Make sure you’re backing up your blog regularly as well.
- WordPress isn’t only for blogs or websites. It is one of the most powerful content management systems in the world.
- Once you try it, you’ll quickly understand why WordPress is so popular. So, no matter what your business is or what you need your website to do, you can do it with WordPress. There are plenty of people already doing it, and you can get the help you need to make your own website a reality.
|Proflowers Birthday Brights Flower Bouquet|
Become an Affiliate Marketer
Join the Flex Offers Affiliate Marketing Network. Promote products and services on your websites and blogs. Earn Commissions!
Recap: 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Hosting
- Content Management System
- Boost Website Performance
- eCommerce Features
|Canon PowerShot G7X Mark III Silver|
|SAMSUNG 32" Class CR50 Curved Full HD Monitor – 75Hz Refresh – 4ms Response Time|
|Acer Aspire 5 – 17.3" Full HD IPS Display – 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 – 8GB DDR4 – 512GB NVMe SSD – Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax|
Start Promoting Retailer Products on your Web Pages and Earn Commissions. Join the FLEX OFFERS Affiliate Marketing Network Today!
Pin It to Pinterest
3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Hosting
- Money Matters: Insider Tips to Buying a Home
- Pretty Women in Shades of Pink Outfits & Accessories
- How to Start Your Jewelry-Making Business
- The Captivating Melodies and Music World of Stevie Wonder
- Great Examples of How to Empower Women and Young Girls
- Guide to Black Comic Book Creators
- Creative and Fun Hobby Projects for Adults and Teens
- Ways to Pay It Forward and Change Lives
- How to Become a Social Media Influencer
- Serena Williams Legacy—Professional Tennis Player
- The Rise of Rap and Hip-Hop Songs
- Tips for Homeowners Selling A House: Quick, Easy Fixes
- Advantages of Single Serve Coffee Brewers & K-Cup Coffee Pods
- SANGRIA Red Wine Punch for Brunch, Lunch or Party Time
- Quintessential Margarita Cocktail Makers & Mixers
- Interesting Hobby Ideas for Men and Boys
- Renting vs Owning a Home
- Maximize Your Blog Business For Profit in 2023
- All-In-One Makeup Kits | Essential Cosmetic Organizers
- Guidebooks to Sustaining Love and Healthy Long-Term Relationships
- Digital Photography Techniques & Camera Kits for Beginner & Advanced Photographers
- Influential Women in World History
- How to Start a Successful Fundraising Campaign
- Black Women in History
- Aquamarine Gemstone Jewelry Gift Ideas
- Ways to Create Visually-Appealing Graphics with Canva Pro
- Moving and Relocating to Atlanta: How to Find Your New Home
- How to Increase Online Fundraiser Donations
- Discover the Hidden Secrets to Living in Snellville, Georgia
- Getting Engaged and Getting Married
- African American History Books
- Recommended Books on Black History
- Two Hearts of Love and Diamonds
- The Wonderful Power of the Cross
- Useful Guidebooks for Nurses Daily Healthcare Routines
- Special Birthday and Anniversary Gift Ideas
- Guide to Natural Organic Skin Care Treatment Kits
- 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- Ways to Build Positive Credit
- Positive Benefits of Walking, Jogging, Running
- Benefits of Humor and Laughter in Life
- Amethyst & Diamonds: Perfect Love Match
- Guide to Writing & Publishing Your eBooks
- The Beauty of Blue Sapphire Gemstone Jewelry for Men & Women
- Cost-Cutting Tips to Reduce Your Electric Bill
- Inspirational Music Quotes
- Fragrance Gift Sets for Men and Women
- Guide to Reflective & Relaxful Meditation Practices & Techniques
- Powerful Health & Beauty Benefits of Using Aloe Vera
- Product Reviews: Baby Cribs and Bassinets
- 12 High-Performance Fitness Smart Watches
- Elegant Wedding Invitation Cards for the Bride and Groom
- Time to Upgrade Your Home Entertainment System
- Best Practices to Disinfect Your Home and Workspace
- How to Improve Your Credit History and Scores
- 5 Key Ways to Protect Your Family’s Home Networks
- Do It Yourself Credit Improvement Process
- Essential Supplies & Tools for Professional Barbers & Barber Shops
- Nina Simone: American Singer/Songwriter & Pianist
- Stylish Outdoor Fire Pits and Patio Heaters
- Essential Christmas Songs for the Holiday Season
- Anthology of Hip-Hop & Rap Music
- How to Keep Romance Alive in Love Relationships
- Flavorful & Soothing Tea Varieties from Around the World
- Top-Rated CELEBRITY Cookbooks & CHEF’s Cookware
- Techniques and Tips for Engagement & Wedding Photography | Wedding Videographer
- Expert Hairstyling Tools for All Types of Hair
- Commercial Tea and Coffee Brewers | Cold Beverage Systems
2 thoughts on “3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting”
Top ,.. top top … post! Keep the good work on !
Thank you for your comment!
Comments are closed.