Helping You With Steps to Succeed in Life and Business Matters
Everything in the past has become useful for the here and now. The present time is that peculiar time which never happens but once – don’t let the opportunity slip away.
Life is good. It’s different each and every day. I’m opening myself up to new worlds of creativity.
Life, in general, consists of unexpected ups and downs. It’s like a never-ending saga. It’s the grind of survival.
Over the next few days, however, things can change.
Whatever is going on in your life, you will get through it. You will!
Note: This site has a marketing affiliate relationship with advertisements. I may receive a small referral fee or commission if you sign up for services or purchase a product. This allows me to continue to create content.
Everything Is Subject To Change
Change is simply reorganizing, resetting, or reordering things. That “critical moment” is an important event for the evolutionary change that follows; it is not the change itself.
Ambitious people have drive, motivation, and inspiration.
You can’t fly on wings of hope and good intentions. You need something tangible to focus on.
I hope that the variety of topics shared on my blog pages will be relevant and valuable to you.
- How to Create an Ergonomic Workspace at Home or WorkMany workplace activities can cause minor aches and pains at one time or another. For those who spend large amounts … Read more
- Guide to Martha Stewart’s Hugely Successful Concept and Art of PresentationMartha’s World: Baking, Catering, Comfort Food, Cooking, Decorating, Entertaining, Family Meals, Flower Arrangements, Gardening, Home Organization, Interior Design, Kitchenware, Arts … Read more
- Balancing Success: Practical Self-Care Strategies for EntrepreneursGuest Contributor Emma Grace Brown shares seven essential self-care practices that can transform your entrepreneurial journey. From establishing clear boundaries … Read more
- Did Billy Ray Turner Conspire with Sherra Wright to Kill Former NBA Player Lorenzen Wright?Investigation Reports. Shelby County Judge Lee Coffee sentenced Billy Ray Turner to 25 years for the conspiracy and attempted murder … Read more
- How Operation Rebound’s 7-Year Cold Case was Finally SolvedInvestigation Reports. The murder of Former NBA Player Lorenzen Wright was one of the Memphis Police Department’s most high-profile unsolved … Read more
- Money Matters: Insider Tips to Buying a HomeIf you are thinking about buying a home, whether it be a single-family house, condo, townhome, or investment property, it … Read more
- Stylish Outdoor Fire Pits and Patio HeatersAn outdoor fire pit or patio heater can transform your backyard for evening entertainment with family and friends, movie nights, game … Read more
- Do It Yourself Credit Improvement ProcessDo You Need to Improve Your Credit? When negative information in your report is accurate, only time can make it … Read more
- Ways to Build Positive CreditPay All of Your Bills on Time, Every Month This includes your utility bills, mortgage and auto payments, personal loans, … Read more
- Mastering DIY Marketing: Essential Skills and Strategies for Small Business OwnersIn this article, Guest Contributor Emma Brown discusses steps and tactics to become your own marketing department and grow your … Read more
- Great Deals on Snug UGG All-Season BootsUGG® Fashion Boots for Men, Women & Children. These boots will help keep you protected from rain, sleet, snow and … Read more
- Email Marketing Campaigns for Small Business OwnersEmail marketing is an excellent way to connect with people. It entails sending marketing messages to your audience via email. … Read more
- How a GeoLocation Expert Tracked a KillerFlagstaff, Arizona. A camper found Sasha Krause’s body in Coconino National Forest, a month after the 27-year-old was reported missing … Read more
- Transgender Law Enforcement Officer Denied Medical Coverage for Gender DysphoriaLange worked in the Houston County Sheriff’s Office and was promoted to Sergeant. Initially, Lange presented as male. A few … Read more
- How Video Surveillance Cameras Helped Identify and Track a KillerARKANSAS. Jonesboro Police Department Officers were called to do a welfare check. 50-year-old Alissa Reynolds was found dead in her … Read more
- How Investigators Solved the Murder Mystery of Army Sergeant Tyrone Hassel IIIBENTON HARBOR, MICHIGAN. U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Tyrone Hassel was fatally shot in an ambush on New Year’s Eve while … Read more
- How a Love Obsession Led to the Brutal Murder of Anna Lisa RaymundoENVY: A love infatuation ends with a perceived rival’s death. Sheila Davalloo was enamored with her co-worker at a pharmaceutical … Read more
Most Popular Blog Posts
- How to Create an Ergonomic Workspace at Home or Work
- Guide to Martha Stewart’s Hugely Successful Concept and Art of Presentation
- Balancing Success: Practical Self-Care Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Did Billy Ray Turner Conspire with Sherra Wright to Kill Former NBA Player Lorenzen Wright?
- How Operation Rebound’s 7-Year Cold Case was Finally Solved
- Money Matters: Insider Tips to Buying a Home
- Stylish Outdoor Fire Pits and Patio Heaters
- Do It Yourself Credit Improvement Process
- Ways to Build Positive Credit
- Mastering DIY Marketing: Essential Skills and Strategies for Small Business Owners
- Great Deals on Snug UGG All-Season Boots
- Email Marketing Campaigns for Small Business Owners
- How a GeoLocation Expert Tracked a Killer
- Transgender Law Enforcement Officer Denied Medical Coverage for Gender Dysphoria
- How Video Surveillance Cameras Helped Identify and Track a Killer
- How Investigators Solved the Murder Mystery of Army Sergeant Tyrone Hassel III
- How a Love Obsession Led to the Brutal Murder of Anna Lisa Raymundo
- How Stephen Grant Tried to Get Away with Killing His Wife
- How Unrelenting Catfish Schemes Led to Fatal Suicide
- How Pain Clinic Owners Turned Patients’ Pain into Enormous Profits
- How to Recognize a Pain Pill Mill in Your Community
- How Authorities Have Shuttered Georgia Pain Clinics Massive Pain Pill Distributions
- How Pain Doctors Massive Opioid Prescriptions Lead to Pain Pill Overdose Deaths
- How Authorities Are Dismantling Pennsylvania Pain Clinics Prescribing Excessive Amounts of Opioid Pain Pills
- How Authorities Are Dismantling Alabama Pain Clinics Pain Pill Schemes
- How the Gilgo Beach Homicide Investigation Has Progressed
- How NYC Architect was Linked to Three Women’s Remains Found on Gilgo Beach
- How Investigators Discovered a Serial Killer Hiding in Plain Sight
- How Police Discovered the Concealed Murders of the Chen Family
- How a Vicious Child Custody Battle Led to the Murder of Christine Belford
- How Authorities Finally Captured a Serial Killer in Southern Louisiana
- How Authorities Are Busting Pill Mills in The Carolinas
- Unsolved Mystery: Triple Murder at the Blue Ridge Savings Bank
- How Montgomery County Police Quickly Unraveled the Murder of a Retail Store Employee in Bethesda
- How a Child Rapist and Murderer Almost Got Away with His Crimes in England
- How Authorities Are Dismantling Pill Mills in the United States
- How Federal Agencies Are Dismantling Michigan Pain Clinic Doctors Scheme to Distribute Enormous Amounts of Opioid Pain Pills
- How Authorities Are Cracking Down on Virginia Pain Clinics Massive Pain Pill Operations
- How Authorities Are Honing in on Kentucky Pain Clinics Distributing Opioid Painkiller Pills for Profit
- How Federal Agencies Are Shutting Down Maryland Pain Clinics Operating as Pill Mills
- How Federal Agencies Are Dismantling New York Pain Clinics Vast Pain Pill Operations
- How the Senseless Murder of Tequila Suter Was Quickly Solved
- How Authorities Are Dismantling Ohio Pain Clinics Prescribing Excessive Pain Pills
- How Authorities are Dismantling Tennessee Pain Clinics Prescribing Massive Quantities of Opioid Pain Pills
- How State and Federal Agencies Are Shuttering California Pain Clinics Huge Distribution of Opioid Pain Pills
- How Authorities Are Shutting Down Texas Pain Clinics Enormous Pill Prescriptions
- How Authorities Are Cracking Down on Rogue Pain Clinics in Florida
- George Brothers Used Pain Clinics to Disburse Oxycodone Pain Killer Pills
- How Authorities Have Convicted Pharmacists Fulfilling and Dispensing Massive Amounts of Pain Pills
- Timeline of Events Leading to Rudy Giuliani’s Legal Troubles
- Georgia Election Workers Defamation Lawsuit and Trial
- Rudy Giuliani’s Election Fraud Allegations and Ensuing Lawsuits
- British Singer George Michael’s Last Christmas
- Shaping Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Kathleen Peterson’s Mysterious Staircase Death: Accident or Homicide?
- How Police Officer Stephanie Lazarus Almost Got Away with Murder
- Mysterious Staircase Death Investigations
- Elizabeth Ratliff’s Mysterious Staircase Death in Germany
- The Death of Vincent Foster Remains a Mystery 30 Years Later
- Biloxi Murder Conspiracy: A High-Stakes Crime
- How Jewelry Thief Abigail Kemp Was Captured
- Starting a New Business as a New Mother: Tips for Thriving
- Launching Your Business with Minimal Capital: A Blueprint for Success
- Tips for Homeowners Selling A House: Quick, Easy Fixes
- Ways to Pay It Forward and Change Lives
- Benefits of Humor and Laughter in Life
- Discover the Hidden Secrets to Living in Snellville, Georgia
- Moving and Relocating to Atlanta: How to Find Your New Home
- Elegant Wedding Invitation Cards for the Bride and Groom
- The Captivating Melodies and Music World of Stevie Wonder
- Inspirational Music Quotes
- 3 Powerful Benefits of Using Managed WordPress Web Hosting
- How to Improve Your Credit History and Scores
- Renting vs Owning a Home
- Nina Simone: American Singer/Songwriter & Pianist
BLOG CONTRIBUTORS: If you would like to Advertise Your Service, Product or Videos on this site, Submit Your Information for a Quote. Thanks for Visiting my Blog!